Wednesday, December 29, 2004

THE REVIEWS ARE IN!

Ok, so maybe just one review (more are coming), but it's a great one! Baltimore Gay Life reviewers Brian and Gina Pizza look at four cds and give their thoughts on each, and my new CD, DEVIANT, was among the four they reviewed. You can read the full review here.

Gina had this to say: "His blunt lyrical seduction is as refreshing as the raw yet refined production of this release. From the dark and dirty drum kicks of "Saint" to the Neptune’s sounding "Make You Scream,” Saturn’s solid and sultry voice will grab you by the you-know-whets and have you screaming in ecstasy."

Brian said: "We’re talking, lyrics oozing with raw sexual energy, and rhythms that are so dark and hypnotic they had me touching myself without even realizing what I was doing."

Wow. I saw this on Christmas day. What a fucking brilliant and unexpected gift it was. Hopefully, it's a sign of nothing but good things to come for this CD.

Oh, and Robert Urban called me "the lovechild of Michael Jackson and Prince." While the thought of that is a bit scary, it's also quite a compliment.

You can pick up your own copy of DEVIANT right here. If you like Prince, Depeche Mode or Bowie, chances are you'll like this release, too. Check it out!

"I'm gonna make U a deviant!"
www.iamsaturn.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home